THE EFFECTIVENESS OF FUELWELL TECHNOLOGY IS CONFIRMED BY EUROPEAN MTI INSTITUTE
Motor Transport Institute (Warsaw, Poland) is a scientific research institution with more than 60 years of history, whose work focused on research and implementation of innovations in the field of road transport.
Experts from the institute conducted practical testing of the development of FuelWell (fuel catalyst technology for internal combustion engines) and prepared a report on the environmental and economic efficiency of the device.
The criteria for evaluating the operation of the device were measured according to the following indicators:
Environmental friendliness – reducing the amount of carcinogens and other harmful chemical compounds contained in exhaust gases:
- CО2 – 15% (below the actual emission level);
- CO – 39% (below the actual emission level);
- NOx – 35% (below the actual emission level);
- PM – 90% (below the actual emission level).
Fuel efficiency – reduced fuel consumption.
- Fuel consumption – up to 15% savings.
Full research results can be found below.